Team Building FAQ’s
Here are some common questions we get from our Team Building customers…
We offer a special discounted rate for Corporate Team Building events. Here’s a breakdown of our pricing:
For teams of 11 to 89+ players
- Two to Four Teams (11 to 32 players) = $28 per person
- Five to Eight Teams (33 to 64 players) = $27 per person
- Nine to Eleven Teams (65 to 88 players) = $25 per person
- Twelve or more Teams (89+ players) = Call us for a quote (760-349-6609)
For teams of 10 or less players
For the Villain’s Lair themed room:
- 3 players = $35 per person
- 4-5 players = $30 per person
- 6-7 players = $28 per person
- 8-10 players = $25 per person
For the Dreamscape themed room:
- 3 players = $37 per person
- 4-5 players = $35 per person
- 6-8 players = $32 per person
We can currently take up to 32 players per time slot. A group of this size would be split into FOUR smaller teams that would play FOUR separate rooms at the same time.
What if I have more than 32 players?
Simple. We would just split your group into multiple “small teams”, and have 32 players play their game during each time slot.
For example: If you have 96 players, we would split your group into TWELVE teams of 8 players in each team. We would then have four groups play during each time slot. It might look something like this…
– FOUR groups would play at 10am
– FOUR groups would play at 11:45am
– FOUR groups would play at 1:30pm
If you would like any clarification on this, please call us at 760-349-6609.
We offer the following time slots for team building groups (7 days a week)…
Unfortunately not. But we do have a cross-promotional deal with 10 different restaurants on our street (most of which are within walking distance from us). These restaurants will give you 15% off your entire bill. Many of our team building groups will meet at one of these restaurants after their game to discuss their experience.